Metris S Electronic basin mixer with temperature control and battery-operated
- ComfortZone 150 provides space for greater freedom of movement
- spout 128 mm long
- Flow rate (at 3 bar): 5 l/min
- Min. operating pressure: 1 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 8 bar
- theft-proof aerator
- Maximum temperature can be adjusted on installation
- temperature adjustable via mixer lever on the side
- Non-return valve
- infrared sensor technology
- automatic environmental adjustment of infrared sensor
- adjustable optical range of infrared sensor (2 settings)
- Battery condition indicator
- Lithium CR-P2/6V battery included, (approx. 2 year battery life)
- hygiene rinse activatable (automatic water flow for 10 seconds every 24 hours following the last operation)
- permanent rinse activatable (single water flow for 180 seconds, suitable for thermal disinfection)
- manual flow stop for cleaning
- performance may be impaired if the sensor is obscured by the design of the wash basin, or when the wash basin is oversized and the distance between sensor and the wash basin edge is larger than 75 mm
- functional restriction due to too great a distance
- Noise class: I
- dirt filters in the connection hoses
- two filter units with fine filter to protect from incoming dirt, for assembly on existing angle valves, filter element can be removed and cleaned
- If running with a pump, please specify a universal (negative head) pump.
- Kiwa UK 1503704
if you require a special finish please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Hansgrohe Metris S Electronic basin mixer with temperature control and battery-o
Cleaning Recommendation for Hansgrohe Products Today, modern sanitary and kitchen tapware, showers, accessories, washstands, sinks, tubs and radiators consist of very different materials to comply with the needs of the market with regard to design and functionality. To avoid damage and reclamations, it is necessary to consider certain criteria when cleaning. With regard to caring for the Hansgrohe products, the following must in principle be heeded: • Only use cleaning material which is explicitly provided for this type of application. • Never use cleaning materials, which contain hydrochloric acid, formic acid, concentrated caustic soda, chlorine pale lye or acetic acid, as they cause considerable damage. • Phosphorus acidic cleaners are only conditionally applicable. • Mixing cleaning agents is not permitted, generally. • Never use cleaning materials or appliances with an abrasive effect, such as unsuitable cleaning powders, sponge pads or micro fibre cloths. • The instructions of the cleaning agent manufacturers have to be followed absolutely. • Cleaning has to be carried out with a specified cleaner dosage, contact time, object-related and adapted to the needs. • The building up of calcifications has to be removed by cleaning regulary. • When using spray cleaners, spray the cleaning solution onto a soft cloth or sponge, never directly onto the Hansgrohe products, as the atomised spray could enter openings and gaps in the Hansgrohe products and cause damage. • After cleaning rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove any cleaner residue. • The use of steam cleaners is not permitted. The high temperatures can damage the products.
Important Residues of toiletries such as liquid soaps, shampoos and shower gels, hair dyes, perfumes, aftershave and nail varnish can also cause damage
Here too: Carefully rinse with water after use to remove residues. Likewise, do not store any cleaning agents or chemicals under the products, for example in a vanity unit, as the vapours may damage the products. The damage of already damaged surfaces will deteriorate under the effect of the cleansers.
Components with damaged surfaces must be exchanged, otherwise there could be an injury danger.
Damage caused by improper treatment will not be covered by our guarantee.